Dachshunds are not only close friends of humans, they also bring many surprise benefits that not everyone knows. Dachshund Bonus listed 20 reasons you should have a dachshund puppy by your side.
1. Dachshunds have been close friends of humans for thousands of years.
2. They like to protect your house.
3. They help you reduce stress.
If you feel tired of work, playing with your cute dachshund puppies is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress.
4. They also sympathize with your sadness.
5. They help their owners feel happier.
According to statistics, people who have one or more dachshunds in their homes lead happier lives, are considerably healthier, live longer and weigh less than those who don’t.
6. Do you believe? Dachshund help you feel safer whenever you go out.
7. They will always love you unconditionally.
8. They will always loyal to you absolutely.
Dachshunds are special loyal to their owners (even when their owners have died).
You may like to read: Dachshunds The Most Loyal Dogs In The World
9. They help their owners do exercise and improve health.
10. Dachshunds help you improve ability to socialize.
11. They help you feel less lonely when you get older.
12. They never leave you when you get difficult.
13. They help you reduce your risk of heart attack.
Research shows that stroking dachshunds helps you feel more relaxed and happy, it helps the dachshund owners reduce the risk of heart attack. In addition, dachshund owners will be recovered faster after a stroke.
14. Do you believe? Dachshunds can help you detect cancer early.
Research shows that dachshunds or other dogs have a wonderful sense of smell, they can diagnose early cancer with an accuracy of 70-90%.
15. Dachshunds can help you detect and alert seizures early.
Research shows that dachshunds can alert a seizure to people with epilepsy before it happens.
16. They help reduce the risk of allergies in children.
If your babies like to play with dachshund puppies and they often contact with the dogs, it helps your babies increase their resistance and reduce allergies with other animals.
17. They are useful for children with autism.
Scientists said that when children with autism are playing with dachshund puppies, the babies look more clearly significant advances. In fact, there are many stories of children escaping from autism thanks to contacting with dogs. (example photo).
18. They help children get healthier.
Many studies show that families with dachshunds or other dogs have healthier children than those families which do not. The reason is that when children are in constant contact with dogs, their immune system is also boosted.
19. The dachshunds can walk the blinds.
20. And finally, dachshunds are so cute.
Comment if you know other reasons you love dachshunds!